Vistech Training provides an industry unique service in the Fast Track. The quicker you get your licence the quicker you can work within the security industry and earn money.
*PLEASE NOTE THE £45 CHARGE IS FOR PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION ON YOUR BEHALF TO SPEED UP YOUR PROCESS, THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE £184 PAYABLE TO THE SIA FOR YOUR LICENCE.
We are experienced Fast Track SIA licence application processors with an average processing time of 2 weeks. We also help anyone who is struggling with the application or who doesn’t know where to start with the SIA licence application process.
This is what you need to do if you wish to apply for a licence:
- Once you have successfully passed your security training our SIA licence application processors with contact you.
- You will be asked for certain personal information – for example, where you have lived within the last 5 years.
- We will ask you to go to a UK post office** to complete your application. You will need to take your licence fee and certain documents with you (we will tell you which ones when you submit your application). Not all post offices offer this service – please check the post office website for details on which ones do.
- The post office staff will check and return your documents, take a digital photograph of you and take payment of the application fee.
- You licence will normally be sent within 2 weeks subject to checks carried out by the SIA.
You will need to pass the SIA criminality checks and take a SIA approved training course before applying for your licence, it is very important that you pass the SIA criminality checks before taking the training and applying for your licence. Research the training providers carefully and get feedback from people that have taken the course.